Monday, February 14, 2011

request.

this picture is one i did pretty quick. i made it mostly because i wanted something simple, but interesting for the background of my computer and i couldn't find anything i absolutely loved on the internet so i finally decided to give up the search and do it myself! i'm pretty pleased with it. it's very similar to the other picture i posted on here.


i'm tired of the same style for everything. i love it because it's my favorite style, but i need something new. this being said, i'd like to take request from anyone out there. if you want something photoshopped, let me know and let me know what you like and if you have anything particular in mind. i love making things for other people. it makes me work harder and it's good practice for my future job in advertising! so give me a picture or and idea and i'll make it happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment